OR Nurse-Day Shift-Full-time
Putnam General Hospital is currently looking for an OR Nurse to join our team.
a. 3 to 5 years clinical experience in surgical areas.
a. Current licensure by Georgia State Board of Nursing
b. BSN preferred but not required
c. BCLS and ACLS certification
3. Personal skills/abilities:
Human relation skills are needed for personal interaction with other employees, patients, physicians and the general public. Temperamental ability to be pleasant, cheerful, tactful, cooperative, responsible, compassionate, and courteous.
1. Verbal ability is necessary to communicate with patients and staff; to understand instructions, medical terminology and concepts; and to keep accurate records.
2. Manual dexterity is required to use hands skillfully.
3. The physical demands are standing, walking, lifting, and pushing patients and/or carts, wheelchairs, reaching, handling, fingering of instruments, equipment, dressings, stooping, climbing, crouching, grasping, repetitive motions, medium work requirements, etc.
4. Form perception and near visual acuity to observe pertinent details of equipment and patients.
5. Ability to think and work effectively under stress is necessary.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
101 Lake Oconee Parkway
Eatonton, GA 31024