Revenue Cycle Director
Reports to the CFO and/or CEO.
The Revenue Cycle Director is a multitasking, advanced position that encompasses all key functions of the hospital revenue cycle, which includes, but is not limited to the following qualifications:
1. Possesses excellent research, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
2. Advanced knowledge of third-party insurance plans.
3. Ability to analyze payor contracts for reimbursement accuracy.
4. Able to utilize benchmarks to measure revenue cycle efficiency.
5. Knowledge of bad debts, payor enrollment, and managed care contracting.
6. Quality assurance on insurance claims follow up and cash posting.
7. Knowledge of registrations, denial management, scheduling, commercial and government reimbursement.
8. Ability to create and generate reports.
9. Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel, Office, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor's Degree required. May accept high school diploma with years of equivalent experience in a revenue cycle position in lieu of college degree.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
101 Lake Oconee Parkway
Eatonton, GA 31024