This is a picture of a man in a suit holding a emergency logo
1. Two Group Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Prescription)plans are available to full-time employees. Single coverage is $45.60 for the base plan and $83.08 for the premium plan per pay period. Family coverage is $152.31 for the base plan and $244.62 for the premium plan per pay period.
2. Vision Insurance is available to full-time employees. Single coverage is $3.69 per pay period. Family coverage is $10.87 per pay period.
3. $15,000 Life Insurance and AD&D at no charge for full-time employees. If dependent health insurance is purchased, $2,000 life insurance and AD&D on dependents at no charge to employee. Additional life insurance is available.
4. Flexible Spending Account (FSA) up to $2,750 per year for healthcare expenses
5. Supplemental policies through AllState includes short-term disability, Cancer, Accident, and Supplemental Health Option Policies.
6. Retirement plan for full and part time employees
7. Credit Union services available
8. Paid Time Off increases with service as follows:
17 Days with up to 5 years service
22 Days with 6 to 10 years service
25 Days with 11 to 20 years service
29 Days with 21 or more years of service
9. Part-time employees working 40 hours or more in a pay period accrue PTOs at half the PTO rate of full-time employees.
10. 25% discount on purchases in the Dining Room
11. Free Birthday meal in the Dining Room
12. Free annual physical (limited services) for full time employees
13. Opportunity for community involvement
14. Delicious food in the PGH Cafe
16. And last but not least, you will find that the people at PGH are very friendly and family oriented. Everyone is truly a team player and does their best to provide excellent patient care and customer service to all patients, visitors, and co-workers.